Re: 27C3 on Tor

> Users themselves can guard against this type of fingerprint-based
> eavesdropping relatively easily, Herrmann noted. Downloading or requesting
> more than one site at a time through the network will muddy the pattern
> enough that certainty will be very difficult for the eavesdropper to
> establish.

And I thought this was why it says somewhere in DOCs or FAQ that a user
can better hide what she does if her own tor client also transmits relay
traffic. This is the strongest point of tor against other anon systems
with less users: The more people use it, the more likely it "wasn't me".

It would be interesting to experiment if a relatively low RelaySpeed
(e.g. 10KB/s) setting would already attract enough traffic to always
sufficiently hide the users own activities.

Sebastian