Re: Tor & Email?

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:32:41AM +0000, Orionjur Tor-admin wrote:
> As I know sometimes ago there were plans of the Tor developers to make
> TB for Thunderbird, am I wrong?

It's still in the plans, but we don't have anybody to work on it
currently, so don't hold your breath.

Perhaps some nice person here will volunteer? The challenge is that it
takes a special kind of person to be thorough enough to look at all the
ways that Thunderbird can screw up.

See https://www.torproject.org/torbutton/design/ for a good start on the
web end of things. But Mike Perry is constantly several Firefox versions
behind, even then. So I am not particularly optimistic about providing
good support for another Mozilla product too. :)

--Roger