Re: Tor-BlackBelt Privacy

Without any details it's hard to say.  I can only guess that it's
using a list of fast exit nodes that its verified.  And if that's the
case, it seems basically like the social engineering attack that Nick
Matthewson talked about at Defcon17 where an attacker tricks a user
into using a partition of the Tor network.  But this is all
conjecture.  Maybe you can dump the torrc so we can see what it's
doing.

--
ROC Admin