BDS VPNs hosting

Hi all,

I'm running a Tor relay in my FreeBSD VPS (Virtual Private Server). All works fine but the second day I recieved a complaint about some "torrenting activity". Since then I only permit ports 80 and 443 (http, https) using ExitPolicy directive.

Anyway my host provider (www.rootbsd.net) seems unhappy hosting a VPS with anonymous proxy runninf as Tor is. They don't want it, that's plain. I'm trying to explain to them as best as I can, but I'm not sure they understand. I've been involved in web-hosting industry in the past... so I fear is possible they interrupt the service if I don't what they want.

In that sense, at present I'm searching another BSD VPS provider. The only one I know (aside of www.rootbsd.net) is www.arpnetworks.com. They're reliable and serious... but they're located (as www.rootbsd.net) in USA; and the web-host providers in USA seems to have iron hand when they listen about proxies, anonymous and so on.

Do you know another BSD VPS reliable provider?

Thanks.

--
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.