Re: [tor-talk] TorTV - just the WDTV for now...

re all,

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011, phillip@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Well done my friend!.

cheers Phil, thanks for the cozy welcome :^)

brief updates:

- We made it for a discussion on slashdot, there are some interesting
  bits of knowledge coming out of it
  http://slashdot.org/story/11/12/15/2122244/running-tor-on-your-tv

- Yes I'm interested in working together so that TorTV becomes an
  official Tor application. Let me know how!

- Does anyone knew about this use of Tor? how do you feel about it?
  http://www.caledoniacomputers.com/?p=1880
  I for one didn't thought of having streaming video over Tor, I'm
  more thinking of a compact, cheap and solid-state portable proxy
  disguised as TV device, eventually torify some connections of the TV
  itself at a later stage.

- If you like to make me a present for Hanukkah, then this is it :^)
  http://ur1.ca/6qr6u

ciao

--
"If we can't be free at least we can be cheap." - Frank Zappa