[tor-talk] Tor transparent proxy implementation on Windows

I am quite convinced of the transparent proxy approach. The concepts sound
very convincing. [1] [2]

A few old projects do still popup on Google. [3] [4] [5] But all of them
are outdated and insecure or the guest operating system is Linux [5]. Even
worse, for the Tor Windows transparent proxy implementations [3] [4] I
couldn't find any instructions how to build them manually.

I searched Google quite a lot and found nothing useful so far. A VPN
connection to Tor would (like [4]) be nice or a Tor user account under
which everything will be forced through Tor [3] as well.

Can you point me or post please some instructions how to build a Tor
transparent proxy environment for Windows? (Windows host, Windows guest)

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TransparentProxy
[2] https://svn.torproject.org/svn/torvm/trunk/doc/design.html

[3] http://tor.hermetix.org/torvm/index.html.en
[4] http://janusvm.com