Re: [tor-talk] new portable Tor browser

It is NoScript addon that is prohibiting Flash. You'll have to go into its settings to allow Flash & the settings you want.

Suggest you also go to Flash Player (plugin) settings mgr - online - to limit what sites can do / store.
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager05.html

Using addon Better Privacy can eliminate Flash info after session or anytime you choose. One thing - these settings are stored in a cookie - not config file - on your computer. Craftily, that cookie also stores list of sites you've visited. AFAIK, if del the default LSO (settings.sol) cookie, the settings are deleted along w/ sites visited. One could back up a clean copy of the settings cookie after customizations, then restore it after del the one w/ sites visited.