Re: [tor-talk] browser with best privacy without using the Tor network

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 06:40:39PM -0500, tmail299@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.9K bytes in 44 lines about:
: For various reasons it sounds like there is a lot of demand for separating
: Tor from the TBB. It would be nice if we could fund the development of

We already offer this. See the Expert Bundle,
https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en#windows. Another
option is to compile from source. We provide copy and paste directions
for building Tor on all platforms, it's just more work on Windows.

: if certain features would be added as a result. I donate a fair amount of
: spare bandwidth from a high speed co-located server although have never

Thanks for running a relay.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact