Re: [tor-talk] William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

> Not only that, but the list of people who proclaimed their innocence only
> to be proven guilty is very long. I can't vouch for countries outside of
> the USA, but here at least we don't get subpoenas on a whim. They are
> usually part of a very long drawn-out investigation, and they usually are
> for a very good reason.

Usually, but not always. I've seen a number of subpoenas and a few search
warrants that were:

	Ridiculously broad
	Overreaching
	Really stretched the concept of probable cause

As in all else, not all LEOs are good actors.

Owen