[tor-talk] general request: Port blocking and developers?

Hi Tor-talk, apologize for an off-topic query to this list...

I figure as a group of maintainers, node runners and developers that some
of you might help us with stories about how port-blocking specifically has
impacted efforts to develop software:

Has ISP-blocking of individual inbound and/or outbound ports affected your
software development processes, required re-engineering of applications
(poking holes in ISP-level firewalls, etc.), and/or impacted application
design over the longer term?

(Full disclosure: I ask in my role as senior staff technologist at
https://www.cdt.org/ and we would use your responses to try and inform a
larger piece of work on best practices for ISP port blocking.)

thanks, Joe

--
https://josephhall.org/