Re: [tor-talk] upgrading procedure for TBB

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:08:26 -0500, greg@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> One idea would be to put links to all your bookmarks in a simple html
> file, and then keep that open in a tab. I used to do this back in the
> days before tabs or "awesomebars".

I tend to have a lot of tabs open (over a 100). Given that Firefox
crashes a lot, I used to right-click on a tab and choose "Bookmark All
Tabs". Is there a better way to save what I have open? Or should I still
bookmark all the tabs, export the bookmarks to a separate file, then
delete the bookmarks?

If I use the html file idea for bookmarks in general, is there an easy
way to add new bookmarks? Just use a simple HTML editor?

Thanks.

george