Re: [tor-talk] OpenPGP and Windows - offtopic

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 04:01:30PM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> I am going to try getting some Windows users to use OpenPGP.
> I'm looking for whatever the top two or three apps for that might be.
> It should definitely be able to do a standalone edit box, cut, paste
> and file based operations for pasting use with webmail and other
> nonintegrated local and mail/file purposes.

You could give gpg4usb [1] a try: It is portable, runs from a usb-stick
under linux and windows - and it's very easy to use.
In gpg4usb you can write the text you want to encrypt, and copy/paste it
to your webmailer - file-encryption is included, too.

> Bonuses, though still acceptable if provided by another PGP app:
> Plugins for the major standalone email apps.
> Plugins for mac/droid/etc phone based email/text.

For Android, the only gpg-app I know, is APG [2] it works well with
k9-mail [3]

Regards, sigi.

[1] <http://gpg4usb.cpunk.de/>
[2] <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thialfihar.android.apg>