Re: [tor-talk] Please help w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 07:56:55PM +0000, W. Alksne wrote:
> *As I cannot get the Tor Browser to work I wanted to uninstall it BUT
> nowhere can I find an '_uninstall option_'.
> I would appreciate your advice or recommendations .
> Faithfully ,
> *Wolfram Alksne .*
> *

Hi Wolfram,

The Tor Browser Bundle isn't actually installed. If you want to
"uninstall" it you only need to delete its directory/folder.

If you'd like some help getting it working, please feel free to join us
in the irc channel #tor on irc://irc.oftc.net:6667 (or with SSL on port 6697)
or send an email to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx providing as many details as
possible (version of TBB, operating system (such as Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.7,
Ubuntu Linux 10.4, etc), any error messages you received, etc).

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Matt