[tor-talk] Wordpress blocking Tor?

There is a Wordpress blog I like to read anonymously, but Wordpress seems to have started blocking access from the more popular Tor nodes sometime in the last week. I don't know if this is all of Wordpress, or just the blog I'm trying to access.

bach in Germany is blacklisted by Wordpress.

I hit 'new identity' and was able to connect via chaoscomputerclub3, also in Germany.

Sometimes, I have to hit 'new identity' several times before I can connect.