Re: [tor-talk] Possible upcoming attempts to disable the Tor network

> Oh, i will play with you this trolling game:
> Maybe you have better reasoning than
>
>> "I
>> suspect there's a lot more 'there' there than those articles suggest"?
>>
> Name of the game should be also common sense. And not only "links". So,
> 110,00 is nothing.
>

> And is it really matter who does it?Chinese/Americans
> or Russians?
> We should find ways to beat it.
>
> This is what we should discuss!

"Trolling game" Whaaaat?

Point in fact it is important who is behind this, yes. To suggest
otherwise is simply absurd, because "to find ways to beat it" it helps to
know where "it" comes from (this is basic, really).

So I would suggest you're Russian, due to how you reacted to my rational
suggestion Russia's behind this; okay, that's good to know, now I know
responding to you again is a total waste, because
Россия-Матушка,
right?

Do svidanya
Александр ;-)