Re: [tor-talk] Warning: Do NOT use my mirrors/services until I have reviewed the situation

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Thomas White <thomaswhite@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Many of you by now are probably aware than I run a large exit node
> cluster for the Tor network and run a collection of mirrors (also ones
> available over hidden services).
>
> Tonight there has been some unusual activity taking place and I have
> now lost control of all servers under the ISP and my account has been
> suspended. Having reviewed the last available information of the
> sensors, the chassis of the servers was opened and an unknown USB
> device was plugged in only 30-60 seconds before the connection was
> broken. From experience I know this trend of activity is similar to
> the protocol of sophisticated law enforcement who carry out a search
> and seizure of running servers.
>
> Until I have had the time and information available to review the
> situation, I am strongly recommending my mirrors are not used under
> any circumstances. If they come back online without a PGP signed
> message from myself to further explain the situation, exercise extreme
> caution and treat even any items delivered over TLS to be potentially
> hostile.

What does this mean for the layman that uses Tor? If I am using Tor via
Tails am I affected by this? When you say services does that include your
exit nodes? How would I stop your exit nodes from being used? Is there not
a way for you to revoke their keys when they are seized by law enforcement?
Sorry if I misunderstand.