Re: [tor-talk] Is there a representative of the LizardSquad on this list?

If you're going to be guessing you should probably point that out instead
of presenting your guesses as facts. We are not trying to flood the dir
with offline relays.

The fact that you've been referring to this as a Sybil attempt since the
beginning just makes you look dumb, there'd be no point in even attempting
with so few /16s.