Re: [tor-talk] A curious email from Twitter mentioning Tor Project

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 6:32 AM, kytv <kytv@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

quote jens:
https://twitter.com/qbi/lists/statesponsoredattack2015/members

> After a couple of weeks (and finding no more than 46 confirmed "Persons
> of Interest (by 'State Actors')", I'm at a loss as to why we received
> it. Looking at the list members and our posts, nothing stands out as
> being noteworthy.

Except for the fact that there are a lot of privacy sphere and
opensource contributors there. Various actors would definitely
want to attack and infiltrate such things. #opsec y'all.