Re: [tor-talk] help - some site DE-anonymize me

Hi Allen,

that seems a plausible explanation. I got a bit parano without reason :)

Thank you!

zalmos is webproxy.  According to GeoIP, its servers are located in
France.  So when you visit another website such as google.com thru
zalmos, the other website (google.com) is probably giving you content
and ads that are appropriate for the country in which the zalmos proxy
server is located (French). That doesn't mean google or zalmos has
traced you back thru Tor.