[tor-talk] Need Tor service to use tor browser?

Hello,

before anything, excuseme for ask such a beginners question.
But I realized that I a confused about something, and sice I recently trying to stay more anonymous online, it happens to directly concern this.

So, I download tor browser, and I'm running arch linux, do I need to install tor to use tor browser in order to do things right?

That's confusing me a lot. Moreover when I switch to my phone and find out that in order to use orfox you need to install orbot.

I know is a silly question, but if someone could brigme some light and put things togheter in the right order, I'll really appreciatte.

Regards.

G. Sebastián Pedersen