[tor-talk] Tor HiddenService Setup fails to run deamon at APPARMOR (with apt-get install tor on ubuntu)

Seams there are several reports of the exact failure and several workaround
which didn't seam to help me. I installed apparmor but didn't know how to
configure it for tor. Someone asked why tor wouldn't require apparmor as a
dependency ... Tor's start script has USE_AA_EXEC="yes".

The error line at start appears as
*tor*@*default*.*service*: *Failed at step APPARMOR spawning* /*usr/bin/tor*:
*No such file or directory*