Re: [tor-talk] Tor official list of new .onion addresses?

I'm interested in information on the security benefits and risks that this functionality offers as well might be helpful in blocking of some unsolicited traffic if someone finds a way to publish a list of every onion address :|

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy

Dec 3, 2018, 8:42 PM by mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx: