Re: [tor-talk] TOR Promotional Assets?

Jay,
Never seen much. You could take screens of various logos or images used in TBB or from the project's site, as long as you're not "profiting" from them & disclosed where they're from.

I'd think there might be more interest in using images to support it.
The "onion" logo is widely recognized.  They have a new image in TBB on the about:home page.