Re: Tor Network response slowing to zero

Just for additional points about those programs I have listed, they are particularly messy as they can choose arbitary ports to use. Currently users of Winny is going down after its author got arrested. "Share" users are uprising as it features much more robust structure. Due to that arrest it is expected those variant will be deployed at large scale. I think what motivating use of tor is for the fact that a lot of ISP are started blocking access through those programs and the fact some place user "intelligent" firewall for that purpose and users are trying to find a way to circumvent those limitations.

--
Hideki Saito
Mobile connection