[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Bandwidth
- From: patgus <patgus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:12:08 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:15:32 -0500
- In-reply-to: <43E02BEE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <43E015CC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <43E02BEE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is pretty pointless to set my bandwidth to be higher than my upload speed, correct? I have cable and my connection is asymmetric.
According to the FAQ I should set my bandwidth rate to be less than my maximum bandwidth. Does this refer to upload or download?
Anyone else have any settings for cable (roadrunner) that they have found to be good for them?