Re: 0.1.1.13-alpha problem with libevent-1.1a

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 08:42:28PM -0500, Jay Goodman Tamboli wrote:
> I just installed 0.1.1.13-alpha, and on launch I get the following
> output:
>
> $ sudo /Library/StartupItems/Tor/Tor start
> Starting Tor Service
> dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libevent-1.1a.1.dylib
>   Referenced from: //Library/Tor/tor
>   Reason: image not found
>
> Hopefully that's just a build issue that can be quickly corrected,
> but I don't know enough to say.

Thanks for letting us know. I've put new versions of the dmg and rpm up.
Let us know if this one is better.

We've got almost entirely new packaging volunteers in the past few
versions (since I don't have Red Hat on my build computers anymore,
and Nick is out of town for a few months and can't build OS X and Win32
packages), and we're still working out some details. This is an alpha
after all. :)

--Roger