Re: Torpark and security

Hi,

nosnoops@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Another thing (and now the strange begins, I think) is that when select a logged row of outgoings to examining it in the detail frame on the log viewer´s bottom, then it shows up that my network card´s MAC address is transmitted out every time something going from my IP-number. Not only with arp to ISP, but also in the tcp outgoings to the Tor entry node.
Are you sure your MAC address is actually embedded in the TCP
packets?

My guess is that what you're seeing are the ethernet frames
that carry the ip packets used by tor's TCP connection.
If that's the case, we're talking about different OSI layers
(ethernet is layer 2, ip is layer 3), and only the ip payload
of the frames will reach the tor server.

Marco