Re: suggestion for 'is my installation of tor working?' page

Hi,

Sadly, one of the links isn't working so I don't know if I can help
you with this. Do you have something like this in mind:
http://www.anti1984.com/en/guide.php

It shows the IP, the hostname, and the used browser. If that is what
you have in mind, simple php should do the trick.

Sincerely,
Enigma

- --
German Tor mailing list / surveillance and anonymity:
http://www.anti1984.com

GPG key ID: 4096R/602492EA

>>> http://www.showmyip.com/torstatus/ with just the relevant data