Re: Tor in the Chronicle of Higher Education

Very interesting article.  Given the heavy-handedness of the network
admins there, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about a protest
movement to make Bowling Green University the campus with the highest
percentage use of Tor of any University...  At one point there was a
Bowling Green Student Linux Users Group, but I don't know if they still
exist.  Don't make the geeks angry...