Re: suggestion for 'is my installation of tor working?' page

On Monday 05 February 2007 04:58, Wesley Kenzie wrote:
> I've got an initial version up now at http://www.showmyip.com/torstatus/ -
> feedback welcome!  More content and links to come!
>
> . . .
> Wesley

Hi Wesley,

This definitely has all the pieces of the puzzle in place and is very useful
even as it stands.

Would it be possible to aggregate some headline details at the top section?

These would include warnings such as:

Javascript is enabled - find out why you should disable it.
Cookies are enabled - find out..
Flash is enabled - find out..

You could then have a short two columned section with links to some hidden
services, the tor faq, do's/dont's for tor usage.

The existing information would still be available for the curiously inclined.

What do you think?

--

KlamAV - An Anti-Virus Manager for KDE - http://www.klamav.net
TorK   - A Tor Controller For KDE      - http://tork.sf.net