Re: ISP controlling entry/exti ("Low-Resource Routing Attacks Against Anonymous Systems")

Hum, yes. But the real conspiracy is when Jews hide themselves under "John Doe".

Sorry, I think it is better Tor network is completely runned by Jews by than Neonazists.

BTW: That kind of stupid propaganda is very dangerous for the idea of Tor. We need Tor to enhance freedom of speech in nondemocratic countries. We do support freedom of speech and democracy - and not terrorists, paedophiles or neonazists.

bye, Matej