Re: "Re: ISP controlling entry/exti" ("Low-Resource Routing Attacks Against Anonymous Systems")

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 11:49:17AM -0800, Joe Dom wrote:
> GENTILES PLEASE NOTE: From Jon Doe (or-talk account terminated 17:00
> today)

Dude, did the Jews put something in your water that makes you unable
to comprehend "stay on topic"?

Possibly so, since I managed to tell you to stay on topic _twice_
(once on 5 Jan, once today at 10:30 Eastern) to no good effect.

There are other people on this list with equally unpopular theories.
They manage to stay on-topic.  You apparently can't.  They respond to
"Please stay on topic" by saying "sorry" and staying on topic.  You
apparently don't.

With all respect and best wishes, I need to suggest that this is
probably not the mailing list for you.

> [But not Tony <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> who continued to troll my posts to

Please, folks, remember not to respond to off-topic posters.  When you
do, there are now _two_ people talking discussing the Fiendish
Fluoridators on rec.pets.cats or whatever.

My apologies for the digression. Now, back to useful work.

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson