Re: [tor-philosophy] Protecting rights.

OK. Just changing the title of the thread and adding the word
"philosophy" does not make this relevant.

This list is not about censorship, or religion, or technology, or
ethics, or social policy, or even anonymous communication in general,
_except_ if where these directly impinge on the design, deployment, or
use of Tor and similar systems.  (And you can't torrify your message
simply by asking things like WWJDWATN*?)

We don't have to be straight-jacketed, but extended digressions in
philosophical topics (and I have an MA and a PhD in Philosophy so I
can recognize them when I see them) as have been going on are
inappropriate.

aloha,
Paul

*What would Jesus do with a Tor node?