Re: PSI patch anti dns-leaking

Thanks for working on this!  The DNS leak issue seems to be a major problem for the project.  My only concern is that there is a reason the Tor developers haven't found a solution yet or decided not to tie it into Tor itself.

Does any developer [Tor or not] want to comment on this patch?  Maybe someone could explain more about what exactly it does.