another BADEXIT found $8424E8653469B1EFF87E79E8599933A3BAF8FDB2

     An unnamed exit with fingerprint $8424E8653469B1EFF87E79E8599933A3BAF8FDB2
is redirecting HTTP port 80 to

https://kangnam.megapass.net:7003/index.html?sso=121.138.5.103&no=8403&origin=XX

where XX is the original URL.  I have not checked to see how it handles other
ports.  I do not know the significance of what looks rather like an IP address
in the middle of the redirection URL.
     I request that the authority operators flag it ASAP.  Verify it if you
like, but it did it to me on a random circuit and on a circuit using the
".exit" method after I began trying that on all of the exits of circuits I
currently had open.  I have now added it to the ExcludeNodes list in my torrc,
but I've noticed that tor doesn't always exclude what I tell it to exclude,
so I would appreciate prompt action on this.
     Thank you.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG