Re: Some Bones to Pick with Tor Admins

     On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:12:22 -0500 Praedor Atrebates <praedor@xxxxxxxxx>
top-posted:
>The recommend for NOT word wrapping (and allowing the end client handle it) came
>from one of the only groups that matter:  a linux group.

     Ah, I see.  LINUX bigotry somehow justifies your position that everyone
on a mailing list should use whatever practices they want without regard for
compatibility with the rest of the list's subscribers because all other
subscribers should magically be aware of your choice of software and usage
and comply with your choice, not to mention have authority to install such
software on systems where they get email, rather than use that greatest common
factor of all mail interfaces, plain ASCII text.

>One's email client should handle formatting for display, or have the capability,
>or it is broken or poorly designed or written in dinosaur days.

     Fine.  You top-post, too, so I should never have bothered to read, much
less respond to, your message in the first place.  I'll avoid that mistake
with your postings in the future.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG