Re: Whats the use of country.sh?

     On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:34:59 -0800 "Germershausen"
<germershausen@xxxxxxxxxxx> double-top-posted:
>To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Cc: or-talk@xxxxxxxx

     Please *stop* double-posting!

>I don' t like germans. Germans are incalculable, extremly bigoted and

     The pot referring to what it thinks is the kettle, eh?

>from what i red in the past 4 years they haven' t learned from 13 or 14
>years of nazi sovereignty. Olaf, you asked and this is my reply in
>shortness and with very very friendly words. If you like i can write
>this in sharper tone a more details and with wonderful examples, but i
>don' t want to anoy the list and your german officials, who are reading
>this list. I am standing for free speech with all its fallout.

     This is really uncalled for, IMO, and helps nothing.  Please take it
elsewhere.  Besides, Olaf writes far more literately.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG