Re: another reason to keep ExcludeNodes

Isn't ExcludeNodes widely enough used that if it was discontinued then people would use obsolete versions or try to hack Tor to get it back?

The reason I use Tor is that it takes power from those collecting huge databases and puts it back in my hands. I would be a bit annoyed if I was unable to control my own Tor client to it's fullest.