Re: Switching Tor relay speed

     On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 01:14:07 +0100 slush <slush@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
To rate limits: I worked on it today and it really changed immediately. Im
>using 2.1.x branch, it can be a reason...

     Okay.  That's cool.

>I will try to make screenshot, but currently I have not enough traffic to
>show this effect.

     Not necessary at all.  There have been hundreds of changes made to tor
since I last needed to impose rate limits, including some changes related
to rate limits.  I'll happily take your word that it now works more like
the man page says it should. :-)

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG