Re: Bringing back Tor on the iPhone - take 2

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Marco Bonetti
<marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nick Mathewson wrote:
>> That matches with my impressions of it.  All it does is define
>> "__DARWIN_UNIX03" and "IPHONE".  The only place in Tor that looks at
>> "IPHONE" is set_max_file_descriptors, where instead of defaulting to
>> asking for 15000 connections, it only asks for 9999.  If the define
>> and the fd limit change aren't needed any more, let's kill them.
> - From my tests, I can assure it is no longer needed on firmware 3.1.2, it
> would be nice if someone else will be able to provide some more data.

Since nobody's objecting, I've removed it with 79bdfb63e9936619.  If
it turns out that we need a specific iPhone-only block at some point
in the future, we should turn it on by detecting the  iphone sdk at
compile time in the regular autoconf way.  Thanks to Marco for picking
up the ball here.

--
Nick