10kb enough for bridges, eh? don't seem to work

It's been said that 10kb is plenty for a bridge in numerous Tor videos.
However, if I were to try to run a bridge, which is not indicated, and I would
in theory try this configuration:

--------------------
User tor
PidFile /var/tmp/tor-bridge.pid
Log notice file /var/log/tor/tor-bridge.log
RunAsDaemon 1
AllowUnverifiedNodes middle,rendezvous
DataDirectory   /var/lib/tor-bridge/data
BandwidthRate 16 KB

Address $someaddress

Nickname $somenickname
ORPort $someport

# https://www.torproject.org/bridges.html.en#RunningABridge
SocksPort 0
ORPort $someport
BridgeRelay 1
Exitpolicy reject *:*

ContactInfo xiando $somecontactinfo
OutboundBindAddress  $someip

then I would get an error saying that 20 KB is the minimum. Shouldn't it be
possible to limit a bridge to less? if 10 KB is plenty, which is the tor
videos story, then 16 KB should be enough? couldn't the minimum be like 12KB?

My involvement with bridge is not indicated. I am just asking about theory.