Re: Tor on the Nokia N900 (Mobile Tor stuff)

Jacob - Are you aware of TorProxy / Shadow Browser for Android -
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/dtg/android/tor/ - is this going to
building on that? Either way, I'm excited. I've gotten quite good at
Android stuff and would be interested in helping out, if you need a
hand.

Rich Jones
anomos.info