Exclude... options and what about Tor v multi-hop proxies?

Would the designers/developers please extend the comparison FAQs
[1][2] to include commercial multi-hop providers, like perfect-
privacy.com, xerobank.com, built on top of Tor, or otherwise?

In the manual I see Exclude[Exit]Nodes options but just two routers
marked as bad at [3]. I find this somehow implausible, no offence
intended. Is there a more comprehensive list of routers that should
be listed with that option?

Thank you.
Maggie

[1]
https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#Comparison
torelatedprojects
[2] https://www.torproject.org/faq#Torisdifferent
[3] http://torstatus.kgprog.com/index.php

p.s. please populate the info command for or-talk mailing list.