Re: Problem with downloading attachments in torbrowser for osx

Bugs tend to get fixed faster and/or more efficiently
when they are entered into the bug tracking system.
I copied this email into a new one at

It would be helpful if you can add information such as your
- Operating system version
- Tor version
- Polipo or Privoxy version
- Torbutton version
- Firefox version
- Torbrowser or Vidalia bundle version.

and does it work if you use "Save As" instead?