[tor-talk] How does the new browser know where to find old bookmarks?

Hello,

        I just upgraded the Tor bundle, I unzipped it into a different
folder than the last bundle, but when I tried to import old bookmarks it
opened to the location of the previous version's exported bookmarks,
which were not saved in a default location. How does the new browser
remember where the old browser saved the bookmarks?

--
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).

Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?