Re: [tor-talk] Increasing obfsproxies with "the cloud"

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 4:12 AM, Michael J.J. Tiffany
<michael.tiffany@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Would a tremendous number of new nodes with the obfsproxy code, running on
> EC2/Rackspace/random-cloud-provider, be helpful at this point?  If so, how
> much is too much?

Hi,

We have a lot of obfsproxy bridges running at the moment. We need
stable, high-bandwidth bridges. I don't think setting up a "tremendous
number" of bridges in the cloud will help much at this point. When
obfsproxy is more stable and maintaining an obfsproxy bridge does not
require too much manual intervention, I will build obfsproxy bridge
images for cloud.torproject.org.

--
Runa A. Sandvik