Re: [tor-talk] Adblock Plus and Ghostery should be included in Tor bundle

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:00:59 +0100
Martin Hubbard <Martin.Hubbard@xxxxxx> wrote:

> RefControl set to spoof referrer as host webroot is also useful, I think.

Exit nodes and sites can make a traffic analysis
based on unique profiles of banned urls.

Malicious exits nodes even can inject invisible blocked patterns
to make this analysis more active.

Adblock and other similar user-tunable plugins should be avoided.

Check https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/
"The Design and Implementation of the Tor Browser [DRAFT]"