Re: [tor-talk] Sonic Firewall, Iran related?

On 02/13/2012 01:53 PM, Andrew Lewman wrote:
> The CA
> was installed by the university on their mandated laptops, so students
> would never know they were mitm'd the entire time.

I see, and so on Android, where the CA was not installed, it was
throwing the proper error perhaps?

Anyhow, +1 for obfsproxy for working in this context.

I am still curious of the possibility that Iran is running the same
Sonic solution, or the timing is just a coincidence.

+n