Re: [tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

On 2/21/2012 4:58 PM, Greg Kalitnikoff wrote:
Check this out

http://privatelee.com/
Thanks.  Will have a look.

Tor-talk list administrators: Though this isn't church or a bible study, there's really no reason for a list subscriber to berate other subscribers & basically spam the list by posting rants that contribute nothing. I suggest others let "Mr. Dash" be & STOP replying to his posts. Several of us made a good faith attempt to help or investigate the reported issue, but he'd have none of that, so let him be. He obviously doesn't want help, doesn't want to contribute & apparently thinks somehow, if he says which addons he's using in (Aurora?) that we could instantly look up his home address.