Re: [tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

Due to the way in which you've been acting, you are no more trustworthy than a fly-by-night website with a .cc domain.
I don't really care whether you think I am trustworthy or not - I am certainly not going to lose any sleep over it, quite frankly.

  Generally, when you make a claim that you've come across a problem, it's your duty to tell people how to reproduce it if you want people to take you seriously.  Since you can't be bothered to do that, why should any take you seriously?
I posted yesterday what I needed to post and put my reasons why I am not going to use the mickey-mouse search engines you and your friend recommended and there is currently nothing whatsoever to make me change my mind. As to why someone/anyone should take me seriously - that is up to them, frankly. As I already pointed out above - either way, I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

Interesting.  Ixquick.com has only been part of the "Tor Button" plugin in TBB for while now as one of the alternatives you can check off when hit with a Google CAPTCHA.
You are assuming that I am using tor button, which I don't.

Then why are you even on this list?  Seriously, if you're so paranoid about your identity, to the point that you think telling us what plugins you use may result in your security getting compromised by one of us, why would you even bother participating here?
I don't see any reason why should I give you an explanation as to the reasons I joined this list, let alone explaining the reasons behind what I post or why I post it.

  You could just point your Tor Browser to the list archive and lurk away without even being subscribed.
And who the hell do you think you are, exactly, to tell me what to do? And what makes you think that I use "tor browser"?